Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patty's Day Re-fashion

My girlfriend Mariah decided to throw a St. Patrick's Day party for all the kiddos. Complete with secret leprechauns, green treats and a rainbow with a pot of gold. She is sooooooooo crafty and always has the best parties so about 24 hours before I tried to think about what green all my boys had to wear. Well, as it turns out- not alot. I knew I had these old bibs somewhere that the babies wore last year so I set out to find them. I happened to have 3- don't ask me why, but I did. Just like the picture below. So, I got out 2 white onesies for the twins and a green striped polo for Mason and spruced em' up for the festivities. I sewed NOTHING, I'm a fan of stitch witchery and its soooooooooo easy. So I cut up the bibs, attached the clovers and presto- made with love by Mom and so cute!


The "before" baby bib


And the "after" finished onesies

I so wish I had a pic of Mason, but the only ones of him are with his back turned and running away to find the leprechaun's gold--- so again my life's mission is STILL to get a good shot of my 3 sweet boys together. One can dream....

1 comment:

  1. They were so cute! Thanks for coming, we had a blast.

    ReplyDelete