Friday, March 5, 2010

Brotherly Love

My babies turned 15 months old the day I took this picture. Wow is just all I can say- time flies! I feel like we just brought our bundles of joy home from the hospital to join our family. They are at such a great age and I am having such fun watching them grow and see their little personalities develop. I always feel like they are such a package deal, they share a room, share a dialogue and have such a unique bond that only identical twins can have.

The last few days here in Texas have been just divine and we have been outside from almost sun up to sun down. I was lucky enough to have caught the most precious moment with my own eyes. Logan (on the left in the first picture) dropped his bowl of graham crackers and had a serious meltdown. They fell under the table and he couldn't get to them. Brady, without hesitation, started emptying his bowl and giving all of his crackers to his brother. If you know Brady, this kid can eat. My Mom says "you just cant fill him up" and its so true. But to see him so willingly give his brother his snack was just darling and melted my heart in a million pieces. They are indeed brothers by chance but best friends by choice and I am so proud to call them mine!

Logan (L) Brady (R) - Happy again!



Brady (L), Logan (R) both with full bowls!

No comments:

Post a Comment