Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hangin' with my Big Boy

I am so lucky to have my Mom so close. She loves to take the boys down to her place at the lake and give me a bit of a break. She usually takes Mason once a month for a few days and this time she has the twins so I could have some special time with my favorite big boy. Before the babies came along, Mason was our entire world- he has adjusted well to having 2 baby brothers but still needs individual attention and this weekend was ALL about him. We ran lots of errands, ate pizza, baked cinnamon rolls, watched Star Wars, planted flowers, played miniature golf, visited Daddy at work and took lots of silly pictures. (Yes, we crammed alot in...) He sat with me through an eye appointment and was sooooooooooo good. So, after we were done he saw this photo booth and wanted to do it- how could we not???

The nice folks at Lens Crafters cleaned and "adjusted" Mason's glasses for him. He keeps saying they are sooooooooooooo shiny!!!

Our fun Photo-booth pics

We love and miss the twins (Mason has asked several times when they are coming home) but its VERY hard to spend an entire day doing fun stuff like this with 2, 15 month old babies in tow. I have cherished every second of my special weekend with my boy.

Random...- A funny Mason quote from today- "Mom, you better shut the sunroof right now, your hair is getting really messed up!" (We have my Moms car and she has the van.)

No comments:

Post a Comment