Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tea Party Fun

My uber talented, crafty girlfriend, Mariah hosted a Tea Party Play date for the kiddos this week. She makes and sells these DARLING vintage dress up suitcases and wanted some professional shots she could use on her website. So--- an idea was born... I think there were 16 kids total, Moms, Dad's, Auntie's and Tammy her photographer. The kids played dress up, drank lemonade, explored the surroundings and had a great time. Tammy took some individual shots of all the kids and I CAN'T wait to get them back. My boys were the first to go (thank God) and their picture was done on the inside of a rusty old barn. They were MUCH more interested in playing and getting dirty than taking pics but I imagine they will be just amazing (don't you worry, I will post when I get them!). It was a gorgeous Texas day outside and Mariah, as usual outdid herself to make it perfect for everyone else! Here are a few I manged to get with my camera in the midst of the craziness!!


Mason- having a snack, per the norm!

Um, having some cotton candy now...

Brady - animated, independent, full of life and wants to be JUST like big brother.

Logan- Momma's Boy, super snuggler, happy and ALWAYS on the go.


Um, pretty much the story of my life- always collaborating with something up their sleeves!

When he couldn't catch a butterfly (and was totally annoyed about it, might I add), he opted to hit the trees (my typical boy) and fill the net with leaves. He gets this improvising thing from his Momma!

And here I am, as always trying to capture the EVER elusive pic of the 3 boys together. Please note Logan waaaaaaaaaaaaay up in the far right corner... Typical...

No comments:

Post a Comment