Saturday, April 24, 2010

Randomness Galore...

Well, its been a super busy week around here. We have had several play dates, another trip to the Dallas Zoo (taking FULL advantage of our new memberships), a super fun BBQ and caught up with some dear old friends. Not to mention the normal insanity of laundry, cooking, cleaning, entertaining kiddos and my part time paying job! Here are a few highlights...

Mason and Aubrey at the zoo- making a wish and making a splash!


The Monorail ride with the kids. They all (um, all 6 to be exact) did great- babes sat in my lap the whole time and Mason and Aubrey listened to the Narrator explain the Wonders of Africa. Very cool.

My sweet Brady, Be-bers, Brady Bear... happy as always!

My lovey Logan hangin' solo chasing the bubbles

Um- just too dang cute for words... Found them snuggled this way after our picnic... Aubrey's Daddy already has his eye on my oh so innocent Mason!

And the crew - my blondie twins on the left and Mariah's in the yellow shirts on right. My son Mason in the red plaid shirt and her sweet Aubrey. Oh, and the Mommies, of course!

And last but not least, some of my favorite gals EVER in the pic below! We treated ourselves to dinner at Sauce on the Square this week and had a blast as always! I feel so lucky and so blessed to have such an amazing family and wonderful friends that I adore and trust so much. I cherish my time with all of them, they are truly a group of talented, kind, creative woman that I LOVE!
The MOB's (name confidential)

Melinda, Candace, Kristi, Intaly, Mariah and Jenny. Click on names to check out their fab blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment