Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Fun!

Easter was great fun for our family this year! The kids were excited to come down and see that the Easter Bunny had indeed made a visit to our house and left them lots of loot. I filled their baskets and made "bunny tracks" all over the kitchen table with flour. I learned this trick from my Aunt when Mason was a baby and have done it ever since. Its kind of annoying to clean up but soooooooooo cute! The babies could have cared less but Mason told us several times that "Bunny made a HUGE mess!" Exactly what I want him to think!



Kids loot and bunny tracks...




Brady liked the tissue best of all..




A backyard egg hunt...



"Sunny the Bunny" with Mas & Logan at the Aboretum.



Mason loved the poor goat at the petting zoo!



Brady wants to be just like big brother!



My Mom and I with the babes- rain poured down on us but we stayed and toughed it out!



My favorite picture EVER of the boys! They were wet, starving and TIRED, cant believe this picture really happened!


Dance Machine Mason in the rain- having a BLAST!!! Made being wet all day worth it to see him having such fun and not having a care in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment