Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goin' to Kansas City.... Kansas City here I come....


We just got back from a long weekend in Kansas City (my hometown). We took the boys to visit my Dad, brother and Grandparents. We were lucky enough to have my Mom join us on the VERY long road trip and help with the kids. We packed TONS in but had a super time. Here are a few highlights from our Memorial weekend getaway.


Nana, Me, Logan & Poppy

My amazing, loving, supportive Grandparents. Married 69 years and are the King and Queen of our family. The kids loved seeing them but I'm afraid we wore them out just a tad! Now can you see where my darling kids get their good looks and blond hair!


Brady & Poppy

We went to the most darling place while we where there. Its called Deanna Rose Farmstead and was PERFECT for my boys. Tractors, animals, dirt, playgrounds and so much more.


Mason with his "Unca Unca" Ryan and then with my brothers darling girlfriend, Jenn. (Pretty sure Mason has a crush on her)


Mason checked out every tractor on the property and this was BY FAR his favorite part.


It was super hot, so we let the kiddos have Popsicles- they were green for HOURS after...

Bottle feeding a baby goat and playing Cowboy.

Playing at the Indian Tee pee and relaxing with Daddy on a swing.

Sweet shot of Nana and Brady.


2 comments:

  1. Too sweet! That farm place sounds like so much fun. Can't wait to see you and your cutie pie boys Fri :) PS - ran into your friend Katie at the pool today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So glad you had a great time....those family gatherings can really wear me out! I've missed you!! hugs

    ReplyDelete