Sunday, June 6, 2010

Daddy's helper

Last weekend, our neighborhood held an annual community garage sale, so I thought that I would take the kids for an early walk before it got too hot and see what we could find. We need nothing and were looking for nothing but its always fun to rummage through everyone's junk! So, one of my neighbors was getting rid of some birdhouses that I thought were super cute but not really my style. She had them in her old house and for a buck each, I thought certainly I could use them somewhere outside. So, with a bit of help from my favorite handy-men, they were cleaned, drilled and hung.

Mason- toolbox in hand- ready to work with Dad.


Massive concentration- holes in trees are serious business....


Out with the old......

... And in with the new! Just outside my kitchen window by a big tree where we get lots of birds.

I did also mange to find a 2nd (ahem...) Cozy Coupe and play gas station for the kids for $10. Now, I don't have to watch the twins pull each other out for a turn.

1 comment:

  1. That is what I need...another Car so someone doesn't lose a limb while fighting over who gets to drive!

    ReplyDelete