Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Playing catch up...






Wow... Well over a month since my last post... Guess you could say Ive been busy... So, here's to catching up now that its August! After our trip to KC, we returned home and straight back to the grind. Just 2 weeks later, we ventured to the lake for the 4th and had a blast. The boys favorite thing to do right now is kayak, so we spent lots of time exploring and looking for gators.... Yikes!! My Mom makes her flag cake every year and its always delicious. How cute is she???
We watched fireworks off the water and it was HOT!!!








The boys hit the dance floor and wowed a crowd of on lookers with their moves....

This is "Precious" the frog who resides in a birdhouse on my Moms patio. Isn't she just ... um... precious??? She has blessed their pond with many babies that my boys love to try and catch. Nana scolds them because shes sure they will squish them... Says they have to be a bit bigger... Ahem..
On another note- Mason received his first set of stitches... 12 to be exact- over his brow bone.... 3 little Monkeys jumping on the bed is all I will say abut that one. AND...... (drum roll please!)- my twins are potty trained!!! Over 2 weeks now in full time undies and doing GREAT!!! Yes, it was a beating, yes I wanted to turn back after day 3 and yes I drank lots of wine!! BUT- its LIFE CHANGING here!!!Logan & Brady kiss diapers goodbye! Whoo-hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment