Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mason

Welcome to the world- Mason!


Our baby boy arrives in style- one of the hottest days of the year, 3 days of labor and then on Labor Day weekend no less- I should have know right then that he was taking over!

My baby boy is turning 5 and its breaking my heart into pieces... Its gone by way too fast and part of me wants to keep him little forever.

My dear sweet Cobbies---You have become such a great little guy and I could not be more in love with you. Your stubborn, sweet, kind, bossy, wild and have the most amazing imagination. I love your wit, your spunk and you crack me up to no end!You love to dress up and are always coming up with some crazy character. Keeps the house lively to say the least! I will NEVER forget this- your 1st Easter program at pre school- you were so ticked about your "ruffle" shirt... (Sorry Ms. Valerie, I thought they were beyond darling!)
Your sense of adventure and wonderment of the world are a pleasure to watch! You have opened my eyes to things that I would never notice.
You love your little brothers and Daddy endlessly.














Your birthday always fall on or around Labor Day and its perfectly appropriate as you my friend, are indeed a labor of love who has taught me patience (sometimes) and given me the best gift ever- being your Mom...


Happy 5th Birthday to my Pirate, Police Officer, Army man and most of all- our little buddy. Thank you most of all for just being YOU!

1 comment: