Friday, August 12, 2011

Beach Buckets



Before.... Plain ole' Target dollar aisle buckets......

After...

I wanted to surprise the boys with buckets of new beach goodies for our coast trip. My crafty friend has this Cricut cartridge that I borrowed and used to make their new buckets extra special! I stuffed them with toy boats, new rattan beach mats, goggles and and other little boy ocean necessities. I didn't get a picture of them all put together because they tore into them so fast- but you get the point. DARLING, In my humble opinion....




We found a lagoon with hundreds of crabs....


Mason proud of his captures! I could not get him to leave- he loved digging in the sand and finding these crazy crabbies.





The twins were in awe of these little critters!









No comments:

Post a Comment