Friday, May 21, 2010

Whoa, what a week!

Its been a crazy week here! First I want to congratulate my darling cousin Kaylan who graduated from SMU last week. She is a music major with the voice of an angel- so proud of her! My Dad came from KC and Erin & Dave came from Colorado to also celebrate with her. Here is a pic of me and the Graduate below.



We had an amazing family dinner at Perry's in downtown Dallas. My gorgeous cousins- Meghan, Kaylan (the Graduate), Erin and myself.

Dad & I

The Sikkel's all met for lunch at my hubby's place one day. The kids completely missed nap and were crazy. Luckily we had the whole patio to ourselves. They danced, ate ice cream and loved all the attention from their cousins! (and Mommy loved the help!)


The elusive "good" picture with the kids and cousin Erin!

While my Dad was here, he blew up our massive Slip N Slide and Mason went crazy for it.


This is what the babes had the most fun doing..... Typical....

Papa Doug (Papa Dug-a-hole as Mason calls him) got to bond with the kids tons this week. They made cookies, took trips to the gazebo, pond, pool and park. We even managed to squeeze in a trip to the Pedi. (Everything is fine, I'm just paranoid...) I think we wore him out plenty and he was ready to head back to his peaceful life in Kansas but we had a great visit with him and the rest of the Sikkel's!

No comments:

Post a Comment