Sunday, February 21, 2010

Viva Mexico!



View from our balcony....



Wow, Just back from a WEEK in Mazatlan, Mexico and was it ever amazing! My hubby, his brother Erick and my sister in law (aka: my BFF) Sally joined us and we had a grand time! The week can really be summed up like this: we ate, we drank (100's of Corona's to be exact), we napped, we dipped in the ocean and REPEAT, repeat, repeat.... My amazing Mom, who I am now calling Saint Nana kept my crew at the lake the whole time. Grandma of the Year took all 3 kids to the zoo, the library, on a shopping trip to Lowe's and even out for pizza one night! Can you call this woman amazing??? Last night she told me she was enjoying the silence and I had to ask her to repeat herself as my crew was on volume MAX (back to reality REAALLY quick!)!!!

We are all reunited and it feels so good! I missed my kids so much but I am almost ready to go back!

On another vacation note... I PARA SAILED (pics to come from my SIL)!!!! By myself, over the ocean, a zillion feet in the air. Can't believe I did it and have NO intention of doing it again but can happily cross it off my own personal bucket list!

We just happened to be in Mazatlan over the last few days of Carnival. The parade and pride of culture displayed was beyond amazing. Here are a few highlights. PS- How darling are the dressed up girls? They died with laughter when we asked to take their pics. Thanks to my great hubby who did all communicating!



No comments:

Post a Comment