Monday, February 8, 2010

My 1st official Blog Post!

I started to wonder why everyone under the sun had a blog- but me... A sign of the times, I'm just lazy or maybe a combination of both. Whatever the case may be, after starting this months ago, stopping and starting again too many times to count- here we go- My 1st official post! You won't see lots of snazzy crafts or delicious recipes on here. You see, I'm not a fantastic cook and I'm really not all that creative unless I have some help. You will however get a look into our lives, which I think is pretty ok if I do say so myself.

Today we veered from our normal Monday routine of MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers) and stayed home. All 3 kids are just getting over an ugly bout of RSV and I am just trying to ensure they stay healthy 1 more week! You see, the hubs and I are leaving for our first trip together without kids in over 4 years!! I'd say its time... It is a nasty, cold, rainy day outside so the kids are just hanging in their Pj's passing the time. (We do normally get dressed every day and for the record, I am). Mason can most often be found in his Pirate costume, although today he was calling it his "Night Watchman" outfit and requested keys and a flashlight be attached to his belt. (We watched Night at the Museum for the 678th time last night.)




"Night Watchman" Mason

Today I am busy doing laundry, packing up the kids and packing up the hubby and I. Does anyone have a husband who packs himself? If so, have them drop my Allen a line. I'm over it... Not a small feat to send 3 little ones to Nana's for the week. Diapers, Pull Ups, underwear, snacks, medicine, clothes, pj's, crib toys, diaper bag and the list could go on and on... My wonderful Mom loves my boys with all her heart, she has no idea what shes in for. She lives on a private lake which is normally great, however, she is NOT close to any emergency facility's thus the need to send everything but the kitchen sink. Whats the old saying about not needing an umbrella again???



My happy babes, Logan & Brady, just because I love them!



Kids clothes that really need to be packed!!

Anyway, that about wraps it up on my end... Busy week ahead and then off to Mexico. I'm sure I wont post again until after my trip so have a good week, I will be on the beach, adult beverage in hand soaking up the Mexican sun!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm the first comment on your new blog :) I missed you at MOPS today but I wouldn't have risked germs either. Girl, you have a vacay to get ready for.

    Your boys are just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog!! I will definitely be visiting often:) I can't wait for pics and stories about how fun your trip is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Joys of Boys...how stinkin cute! Glad to see you joined the rest of us who get sucked into the blog world. :)

    ReplyDelete