Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mason's Easter Program


Mason's Pre school had their Easter program today and it was so much fun! Among the bunnies, butterflies and singing flowers was the "Chick" class. Mason and his friends did great! Their group was the 2nd to come out and they marched out on stage and sang the sweetest little song. The actual chick song did not get taped as I had put my Mom in charge of the twins so I could take pictures and she was fiddling with them and trying to keep them off the stage. She did however get a few others. I made these orange pants for Mason and also made the cracked egg hats for all of the kiddos. They looked just darling! Mason did inform us SEVERAL times that he did not like his feather chick shirt. He said it looked like ruffles and was for girls. He demanded to change shirts the minute his class was done. Oh well- I loved it!











After the program, Mom, John, the twins and I headed back to his class for his class party. The kids indulged in cupcakes, snacks and yet another egg hunt. Such a fun morning and I cant believe that my baby just had his 1st school play! I'm still smiling!




No comments:

Post a Comment