Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life at the Lake

My amazing Mom (we call her Saint Nana) complied a few videos of the boys while they spent some time with her at the lake last week. She took Mas by himself for a few days and then traded him in for the twins. GREAT break for me and as you can see- they had a blast and LOVE life at the lake- it's truly a little boy haven! You really need to watch all of the videos in succession to see how they spend their days. (They are all only a few seconds each but so precious and my Mom is just such a RIOT!)















My boys adore "their 2nd home" and I am so thankful to have this blessing in our chaotic lives!
P.S.- Could my Mother be any cuter??? I think not...

Had to include this pic from their latest trip with Pirate Mason to Louisiana during Mardi Gras.

2 comments:

  1. MELINDA!!!! Best post ever!!! My fav was Mason and the snake and Logan and Brady giving blowing kisses goodbye on 2 of them:) Precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I want to adopt Saint Nana? Your new blog look is PURTY too :)

    ReplyDelete